Frequently Asked Questions
1.I’m busy right now. Can I start the course at any time?
Yes you can.
The entire Leaded Stained Glass Artistry course is waiting for you right now. You can start it now or in the future when you have more time. It’s totally up to you.
You don't have to worry about 'keeping up' as you choose when, what and how much to watch to fit in with your life.
A word of warning though; it might be difficult to stop watching once you start!
2.How does this class work?
Good question! Here's a run down of what to expect:
- As soon as you purchase the course you will receive a welcome email with your login details and a link to the course.
- Clicking this link takes you to Everything Stained Glass School.
- Login and select your class in the My Courses section
- Click on the Module you're interested in and start learning. It's that simple!
- You can do the course in any order, at any time and at your own speed. You can watch and re-watch it to your hearts' content.
- The videos and slideshows are all online. There is no data-hungry downloading needed.
- As long as you have an Internet connection you can watch the course materials from any device at your home.
- There is a facebook group especially students of my courses where you can ask questions and share what you're up to with others.
3.Why is this class only in US dollars?
We looked into this but had to choose one currency with the set up we currently have. That’s why we decided to offer PayPal as an alternative. If you pay by PayPal there are no bank charges.
Both options - card and PayPal - do the currency conversion for you and clarify the amount due in your local currency before purchase.
4.What devices can I use and how many?
We're happy to say that you can use as many devices as you like to watch the course from your home.
It can be watched on all desktops, tablets and smart phones.
5.Will I be able to watch the videos as often as I want, whenever I want?
Yes you will. We’re proud to offer lifetime access to our students.
Think of Leaded Stained Glass Artistry as your stained glass helping hand. Always there when you need it.
- “Milly as always your videos are so helpful. I found myself viewing them over and over. I have already learned so much from you and am very inspired.” Course student Lizzy Garzino
6.What is your refund policy?
Feedback has proved to me that this course will help you reach this goal. If for any reason it doesn’t work for you I'm happy to give you 100% refund within 30 days of purchase. You are welcome to keep the Bonus, whatever your decision.
- If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask on questions(at)everything-stained-glass.com